Proof that everything I write isn't 5 miles long. Inspired while eating nectarines and listening to Prairie Home Companion. It's got a tune to it- slow and lingering with sounds comparable to Linda Ronstadt's "I have a crush on you."
Baby, love words are what I want to hear.
Please. Love words- whispered in my ear.
Your voice so sweet, so soft, surreal.
Tell me how I make you feel.
Don’t you know it’s been so long
Since I have heard them. Have I done wrong?
Let us take the afternoon
To share until we see the moon.
We’ll look into each others’ eyes-
It feels so good to realize
We’re meant for each other, as friend and lover…
The things we do for one another.
So tell me, please, you feel the same.
Kiss me softly, whisper my name.
Now and forever, its just us two.
So comfortable, yet so brand new.
Baby, love words, tell me please.
To put my longing heart at ease.
Just listening's my favorite part
as you speak straight from the heart.
Love words- you can say no wrong.
So lovely they are like a song.
The perfect way to pass the day-
Sing to me sweetheart, right here I’ll stay.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment