*The WEIRDEST things inspire me sometimes. This one came out of my head today when I was making cookies and wishing my radio wasn't broken. It's a soft, folkie-like song in my head*
I imagine that you’re sitting close
Your hand placed on my hand.
I have a vision of your face-
You’re a beautiful young man.
I dream that you are funny,
That I smile at your charms.
And some days I like to pretend
You hold me in your arms.
It seems so very possible,
Sometimes keeps me up at night.
And when I’m feeling lonely
Just the thought of you brings light.
I wish that I could give to you
Without need to refrain.
Oh I wonder if I loved you
Maybe you could do the same.
I imagine that I’d want to
Show you every day I care.
We would spend our lives together
Living as a perfect pair.
I fantasize you’d feel the same,
Perhaps want the same things too.
But if that never becomes real
I’ll keep pretending I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment